A full on Classic, and the easiest way to make it!
1/3 cup onion chopped
1/3 cup celery chopped
1/4 stick oleo butter
1 cup minute rice uncooked
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup water or milk
1 8 ounce jar Cheez Whiz
1 box frozen broccoli
Pam non-stick spray
- Let the package of frozen broccoli partially thaw. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a fry pan, saute the onion and celery in the oleo until soft.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together.
- Turn into a casserole pan which has been coated with Pam.
- Bake uncovered for 34 - 40 minutes.