Let me tell you if I do not make this, the wifey would kill me! all the corn lovers fav!
1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs, well beaten
1 cup milk
1 (15.25-oz.) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
1 (14.75-oz.) can cream style sweet corn
1/2 teaspoon salt
pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the flour into the melted and cooled butter until well incorporated. Whisk in the sugar, eggs and milk.
- Stir the creamed corn into the butter mixture, along with the drained whole kernel corn. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into an 8""x8"" shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the center is set and the corn casserole is brown and caramelized on top. Serve warm.